|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Contract Pilot's Handbook
You'll get 1 PDF
The Contract Pilot's Handbook is a compilation of 25 years of experience flying as a Contract Pilot. This is the ultimate guide book to starting and running your own Contract Pilot Business.
The book is chocked full of information. It's written by a working contract pilot that can show you step by step,how to make over $100,000 a year. Inside you will find out information about:
- How to Find Clients
- Characteristics of a good contract pilot
- Deciding if the job is right for you
- How to handle difficult clients
- Tax tips
- How much to charge for your services
- How to increase your income besides flying
- Benefits and scheduling time off
- Frequently asked questions
The book is concise and easy to read. No fluff or filler, just plain facts about the business of being a contract pilot.
About the course author
Douglas Carmody is a former airline Captain with over 30,000 flight hours. He has over 32 years of instructional experience in turbine aircraft. Along with being a contract instructor, he's also a corporate pilot, a charter pilot, a licensed A & P Mechanic, and author of 15 aviation books and numerous magazine articles.