|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
King Air C90A/B - The Training Workbook
You'll get 1 PDF
The King Air C90A/B Workbook is a compilation of 25 years of instructional experience in the C-90A/B. The book covers serial number LJ1063 - LJ1754.
The King Air C90A/B Workbook is your one source for King Air C-90 information.
- It's a system review guide. As an A&P mechanic, I know the King Air C-90A/B systems. But as a professional pilot and instructor, I know how to explain each system in enough detail to give you a complete working knowledge of the airplane without superfluous information. I teach you what you need to know in a concise, easy to read format. A quiz at the end of each chapter reinforces your system knowledge.
- It's a Power Settings Guide. These aren't some power settings I've pulled out of a book. I actually use these every day teaching pilots how to fly the C-90A/B.
- It has Profiles and Flows. I've included profiles for approaches, stalls and single engine procedures. It also includes a cockpit flow that make setting the cockpit up for flight easy and intuitive.
- It's an Emergency Review Guide. Every Emergency and abnormal checklist is at your finger tips. This allows you to study the procedures before you need them.
- An Expanded Checklist Guide. I've included those hard to find preflight system checklists. I take you step by step through the Auto-feather test, the overspeed governor check, pressurization test and more.
- It's a Practical Tip Guide. I've included dozens of useful tips to make flying the King Air C-90A/B easier and more economical.
- It's a workbook. This book has over 120 questions and answers that help you retain the information.
The Workbook contains over 170 information packed pages about the King Air C-90A/B.
About the course author
Douglas Carmody is a former airline Captain with over 30,000 flight hours. He has over 32 years of instructional experience in turbine aircraft. Along with being a contract instructor, he's also a corporate pilot, a charter pilot, a licensed A & P Mechanic, and author of 15 aviation books and numerous magazine articles.